LISA WMS FOR SAP BUSINESS ONE
Streamlining the supply chain is fundamental to today’s best run companies. A key element to that streamlining is optimizing warehouse operations; from order management to dispatching, to fulfillment and shipping. This can only be accomplished with a solution that is fully and seamlessly integrated with the rest of your Business Management Solution.
These are not just ideas for large companies, LISA WMS allows you to implement them in small, midsized and larger companies. You can buy and implement what you need at a price you can afford, and then expand the solution to grow with your company. Just ask our customers that have used LISA WMS to grow their company from dozens to thousands of orders per day.
LISA WMS is designed to extend the power of SAP Business One, for the wholesale and distribution industries.
A proven WMS solution that has been installed globally, LISA WMS helps companies in the following critical operational areas:
- Improve inventory visibility and reduce carrying costs with real-time, high-quality information on inventory that is inbound, in-process and at a warehouse, zone, and bin level across the entire enterprise.
- Increase control over warehouse management functions such as cycle counting, inventory moves, warehouse transfers, physical counting and warehouse space optimization.
- Increase warehouse productivity with system directed put away, picking and cycle counting processes.
- Support remote warehouse locations or 3PL’s with LISA’s web based transaction interface. Provide the tools for remote warehouse personnel to make real-time transactions for inventory movements.
- Take advantage of plug-and-play integration with EDI and Shipping solutions to streamline and compress your companies Order to Cash cycle to increase cash flow, reduce returns and optimize your inventory.
ASK FOR A FREE DEMO
- Support single or multiple physical and virtual warehouses
- Define Zones and Storage Types
- Random or Fixed Locations by SKU
- Location configuration with capacity and velocity management
- Optimize travel through the warehouse with user defined travel sequences by location
- Configure replenishment strategies
- Expiry dating with FIFO/FEFO support
- Streamlined Serial and Lot/Batch processing
Order and Warehouse Workload Management
- Single User Interface to Manage, Prioritize and Dispatch orders
- Hard Allocation Support
- Real Time Fill Rate Calculations
- Unlimited User Defined Fields Supported to enhance filtering, sorting and grouping of orders
- Automated Cross Docking
- Creation of Batch and Bulking Picking Groups
- Purchase Order Receiving with directed put-away
- Directed Order, Batch or Bulk Picking
Support All Your Warehouse Processes
- Container Management and Receiving
- License Plate support
- Pack Out and Print Carton Content Labels(UCC-128 format)
- Shipping with integration to multiple Carriers
- Cycle and Physical Counting
- RMA Processing
- Truck Route Planning and Processing
- Picking for Production
- Closing and Repacking
- Performance Dashboards and KPIs
Multiple Deployment Methods
Today’s technology landscape is ever changing. That is why LISA WMS lets you choose your deployment method;
- In the Cloud
- On Premise
Easy to Use Interface
Data is only useful if it is real-time and accurate. LISA WMS provides an automated radio frequency based data collection process that is as easy to use as it is accurate. Build with Web Browser based technology it runs on Windows Mobile technology.